Archiving Directive (Feeding)
Automatic and real time feeding of your website with regulated information.
- Real-time display synchronized with broadcast (wire);
- Day/month/year time stamped display hour, minute;
- Archiving your information, year by year historicalization;
- Classification possible by nature of information (CA, results, …);
- Default display of the current year;
- Display of previous years by drop-down menu;
- Display documents in PDF;
- Display of press releases in HTML and/or PDF;
- Centralized programming on Actusnews.com (no manipulation in addition to today);
- Display of the latest press release published on the home page;
- System integrated into the graphic universe of the site.
Obligation and Recommendation AMF
« The AMF recommends that companies implement procedures to ensure that press releases are synchronised and published on the company's website. »
« Considering the difficulty of constantly updating all the contents of the websites, it is recommended to date, or even time stamp (for example in GMT), the most sensitive information »
AMF Recommendation n° 2014-15 - Communication from listed companies on their websites and on social media - DOC - 2014-15
Used for many years by our customers, Actusnews Sync allows you to respond to this recommendation without further manipulation to do on your part during your broadcast. Our system, developed around different technologies, adapts to all sites regardless of the language or CMS (Content Management System) used.
Once integrated into your site, the display of your information will be synchronized with the broadcast, in your graphic universe and without you needing to perform any additional manipulation..