|Paris, 2 May 2023|
Exail Technologies (Euronext Paris: EXA) has filed its 2022 Universal Registration Document including the Annual Financial Report with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des Marchés Financiers – AMF) on April 28, 2023.
The Universal Registration Document is available to the public in accordance with French law and may be viewed or downloaded at www.exail-technologies.com under the Finance section, "Financial information" in French, the English version will be available in the coming days. The Universal Registration Document is also available on the AMF's website (www.amf-france.org).
The 2022 Universal Registration Document includes:
- the Annual Financial Report, comprising the consolidated financial statements, the parent company financial statements, the management report and the related Statutory Auditors' reports;
- the Statutory Auditors' special report on related-party agreements and commitments;
- the Board of Directors' corporate governance report;
- information relating to the fees paid to the Statutory Auditors;
- the Declaration of extra-financial performance;
- the required information in relation to the share repurchase program; and
- the draft resolutions presented at the Shareholders' meeting on June 15, 2023 as well as the Board of Directors' report on those resolutions.
About Exail Technologies
Exail Technologies is the new name of Groupe Gorgé, adopted after the transformation of the group at the end of 2022, now focused on the activities of its subsidiary Exail. Exail Technologies is an industrial company specializing in high technology in the field of autonomous robotics with a vertical integration of its businesses. The group offers complex drone and navigation systems, as well as products for the aerospace and photonics industries. Exail Technologies provides performance, reliability and safety to its civil and military customers operating in harsh environments and generates revenues in nearly 80 countries.
Exail technologies is listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B (EXA).
|Investor relations |
Tel. +33 (0)1 44 77 94 86
Tel. +33 (0)1 53 67 36 72
|Media relations |
Tel. +33 (0)1 53 67 36 73