Consolidated turnover (1 January – 31 March)
|€m - Unaudited||2018||2017||Change (%)|
Tessi posted first quarter 2018 turnover of €111.0 million, up €2.9 million from first quarter 2017.
- Tessi documents services recorded strong business with turnover up €5.1 million, or 5.6%, to €95.8 million from €90.8 million in Q1 2017.
- Tessi customer marketing maintained a steady level of business, reporting turnover of €6.9 million compared to €7.0 million last year.
- CPoR Devises posted turnover of €8.3 million, compared to €10.3 million in first quarter 2017.
|Next releases |
Q2 2018 turnover,
2 August 2018 after market close
H1 results 2018,
11 September 2018 after market close
|Next meeting |
On 12 September 2018 at 10am
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - ISIN code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired by Pixel Holding on 12 January 2017
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr