Consolidated turnover (1 January – 31 December)
|€m – unaudited||2017||2016||Change (%)|
|Total annual turnover||426.8||404.0||+5.6%|
Tessi posted 2017 turnover up €22.8 million from 2016.
- Tessi documents services posted turnover of €363.2 million, up 7.3% or €24.6 million, including €0.6 million from the consolidation of cyber security specialist Dhimyotis.
- Tessi customer marketing recorded turnover of €26.1 million, up 4.0% or €1.0 million.
- CPoR Devises posted turnover of €37.5 million, down €2.8 million. Business declined considerably in the fourth quarter.
|Next release |
2017 results, 12 April 2018 after market close.
- Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
- Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B - ISIN code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
- Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
- Founded in 1971 and acquired by Pixel Holding on 12 January 2017
- French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
- French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
- French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr