Lyon, 1 February 2018
Arrived in January 2018:
- Oumar Solet, U18 international from Laval, 18 years old, on loan until 30 June 2018 for €0.55 million with a purchase option of €0.55 million + €2 million in incentives + earn-out of 20% of the gain on a future transfer.
Arriving for the 2018/19 season (1 July 2018):
- Martin Terrier, international “Espoir” striker from Lille, 20 years old. The amount of the transfer was €11 million + up to €4 million in incentives + earn-out of 10% of the gain on a future transfer. 4.5-year contract until 30 June 2022. Loan to Strasbourg until 30 June 30, 2018 maintained.
- Léo Dubois, international “Espoir” from Nantes, 23 years old, free agent. 4-year contract until 30 June 2022.
- Maxime d'Arpino transferred to Orléans with an earn-out of 30% of the gain on a future transfer.
- Gaëtan Perrin transferred to Orléans with an earn-out of 40% of the gain on a future transfer.
- Termination of Clément Grenier's contract.
- Alan Dzabana transferred to Le Havre. Amount of transfer: €0.7 million + up to €0.75 million in incentives + earn-out of 30% of the gain on a future transfer.
- Dylan Mboumbouni loaned to Cholet until 30 June 2018.
The Group confirms its strategy to recruit young, talented, high-potential players to complement the OL Academy, its strategic asset, as it looks forward to the professional team it will field in the next football season.
Tel: +33 (0)4 81 07 55 00
Fax: +33 (0)4 81 07 45 65
Euronext Paris - Segment C
Indices: CAC Small - CAC Mid & Small - CAC All–Tradable - CAC All-Share – CAC Consumer Services – CAC Travel & Leisure ISIN code: FR0010428771
Bloomberg: OLG FP
ICB: 5755 Recreational services