FUTUREN's Ordinary and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders was held on Monday June 18, 2018, chaired by Bruno Fyot, Chairman of the Board of Directors, in the presence of the college of the Statutory Auditors.
A quorum of 87.6% was reached for all resolutions except for the fourth resolution for which a quorum of 42.8% was reached pursuant to the provisions of article L.225-40 of the Commercial code.
All the resolutions recommended by the Board of Directors were approved by majorities higher than 93%.
In particular, the General Meeting:
- approved the parent company and consolidated financial statements for 2017,
- ratified the cooptation of Michel Sirat as Director of the Company, and renewed the offices as Director of the Company of Michel Sirat, Lilia Jolibois and Bénédicte Gendry,
- appointed KPMG SA as new Statutory Auditor of the Company,
- approved the remuneration policies applicable to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer for the 2018 fiscal year,
- approved the elements of compensation due to the Chairman of the Board of Directors in office until June 9, 2017, the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Operating Officer in office as from July 5, 2017, for the 2017 fiscal year, and
- delegated its power to the Board of Directors to decide on the issue of shares and/or debt securities, with preferential subscription rights to the shareholders.
The voting results are available on the Company's website www.futuren-group.com (Finance/General Meetings).
FUTUREN is a group active in the field of wind energy, present throughout the entire wind value chain. The Group develops, builds and owns wind farms in four countries: Germany, France, Morocco and Italy. In total, the Group manages 641 MW for its own account and for third parties.
|Elodie Fiorini |
Group Chief Financial Officer
|Tél : +33 (0)4 42 906 596 |
French Société anonyme (public limited company with Board of Directors) with a share capital of €27,777,658.70
Registered office: Cœur Défense – 100, esplanade du Général de Gaulle – 92932 Paris La Défense - France
Administrative address: Europarc de Pichaury - Bât. B9 - 1330, avenue JRGG de la Lauzière - BP 80199 - 13795 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 3 - France
Tel: +33 (0)4 42 904 904 – Fax: +33 (0)4 42 904 905 - www.futuren-group.com
The stock is listed on the compartment B of Euronext Paris, symbol: FTRN.