FIGEAC AÉRO (mnemo: FGA), a major partner for leading aerospace companies announces the publication of its Shareholder Newsletter.
Contents of this new issue:
- A word from Jean-Claude Maillard Chairman & Founder of FIGEAC AÉRO
- Let's talk growth!
- What are the customers saying?
- Positioning of FIGEAC AÉRO in relation to the main growth boosting programs
- Competitiveness and internationalisation, the major drivers of growth
- FIGEAC AÉRO a genuine growth story with clear objectives!
- Key figures
- Shareholders notebook
The Shareholder Newsletter is available on the company's website at: www.figeac-aero.com (Investors section, Documents & Publications).
Next release: September 6th, 2018 (after stock market closing), 2018/19 Q1 revenue
ABOUT FIGEAC AERO
|The FIGÉAC AÉRO Group, a leading partner of major aerospace manufacturers, specialises in the production of light alloy and hard metal structural parts, engine parts, landing gear parts and sub-assemblies. An international group with a workforce of 3,300 employees, FIGEAC AÉRO operates in France, Romania, the United States, Morocco, Mexico and Tunisia. In the year ended 31 March 2018, the Group reported annual revenue of €372 million. |