Not for distribution, directly or indirectly, in the United States,
Canada, Australia or Japan
Vénissieux, November 8, 2019
Share: BOOST (ISIN: FR011814938)
Market: Euronext Paris
On November 8, 2019, BOOSTHEAT signed a liquidity agreement with investment services provider GILBERT DUPONT. The agreement, which complies with the AMAFI (French financial markets association) code of conduct for liquidity agreements, is due to come into force on November 11, 2019.
The agreement has been entered into in accordance with French financial markets authority (AMF) decision 2018-01 of July 2, 2018, effective January 1, 2019, which established a new accepted market practice for liquidity agreements regarding equity securities1.
For the purposes of performing the agreement entered into with GILBERT DUPONT, the following funds have been allocated to the liquidity account:
- €300,000 in cash
You can find all information about BOOSTHEAT at
Founded in 2011, BOOSTHEAT designs, develops and produces heating solutions that are technologically advanced, energy-efficient and sustainable. BOOSTHEAT's new-generation boilers feature a patented thermal compressor, enabling them to achieve efficiency of up to 200% and reducing energy consumption by up to half. They are more environmentally friendly and economical, giving all users the opportunity to achieve an immediate and significant reduction in their environmental impact. BOOSTHEAT has its head office and manufacturing plant in Vénissieux, near Lyon (historically an HVAC* industrial zone). The Company holds the Innovative Company (BpiFrance) and French Fab labels.
*Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning
ACTUS finance & communication - Anne-Pauline PETUREAUX
Tel.: (0033)1 53 67 36 72 / email@example.com
ACTUS finance & communication - Serena BONI
Tel.: (0033)4 72 18 04 92 / firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOSTHEAT - Sabrina FERRÉ
Tel.: (0033)9 82 99 16 13 / email@example.com
1 The liquidity agreement may be suspended or terminated under the following circumstances, as provided for by the agreement:
- Under the conditions set out in Article 5 of the aforementioned AMF decision.
- At the Issuer's initiative under certain circumstances, including:
If the Issuer is no longer authorized to buy back its own shares.
- By the Issuer at any time, subject to 48 hours notice, under the conditions applicable to closure of the liquidity account provided for in the agreement.
- By the Liquidity Provider subject to 3 months' notice.
- The agreement is automatically terminated if the parties are unable to agree on the consequences of the Agreement in the case provided for by Article 10 (balancing of liquidity account).
- By the Liquidity Provider if the liquidity provider agreement entered into between the Liquidity Provider and Euronext Paris is terminated.