The Board of Directors of BOIRON, at its meeting on March 14, 2018 chaired by Thierry Boiron, made up the statutory and consolidated financial statements of the financial year ended on December 31, 2017. It was decided to call a Mixed Shareholders' Meeting on May 17, 2018 at the company's headquarters in Messimy.
Audit of the statutory and consolidated financial statements have been performed and the audit reports concerning their certification are currently in the process of being issued.
BOIRON GROUP RESULTS
|in thousands of euros||2016||2017||Variation |
|Net income - group share||77,725||78,243||+0.7%|
|Cash flow (3)||156,171||148,766||-4.7%|
|Net cash position||240,778||264,940||+10.0%|
(1) The main information on the variation of the yearly sales were the subject of a financial statement on January 25, 2018 (http://www.boironfinance.com/Shareholders-and-investors-area/Financial-information/Regulated-information/Financial-statements).
(2) +0.1% at constant exchange rate.
(3) Before cash revenue, financing expenses and corporate income tax.
- The operating income of €124,981 thousand is diminishing by €4,682 thousand in comparison to 2016, due in particular to the increase of the promotion costs and the charges relating to the department of regulatory affairs.
- Our Board of Directors will propose to the Shareholders' Meeting the distribution of a dividend of €1.60 per share. The payment of the dividend will be June 4, 2018.
- In 2018, as in 2017, we bolster our investments in particular on the site of Messimy and on the site of the new logistics platform at the Olmes.
- We carry on the development of homeopathy in the world with the same confidence and the same determination.
Our next update:
April 26, 2018, at market close, publication of quarterly sales and financial information as of March 31, 2018.
Person responsible for financial information: Christian Boiron
Contact for financial information: Véronique Bouscayrol
Investor relations: +33 (0) 220.127.116.11.43 - e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISIN Code: FR0000061129 (BOI) - Bloomberg: BOI FP - Reuters: BOIR.PA
The group's financial information is online at: www.boironfinance.com