Growth of 6.9% in third-quarter 2018
|IFRS – € million |
|Change % |
2018 vs 2017 IFRS 5
|Building Materials Trading||264.9||256.5||+3.3%||+3.7%|
- Figures have not been audited.
- Building Materials Trading restated for the disposal of VM Piscines and the closure of LNTP Tours, and Other restated for activity in China and the closure of LNTP Bordeaux and Niort Carrelage points of sale in summer 2018.
Strong growth in industrial activities in third-quarter 2018
HERIGE Group posted turnover of €127.8 million for the third quarter of 2018, up 6.9% like-for-like on the same period in 2017. The performance was primarily driven by strong momentum in industrial activities, with Concrete Industry up 14.7% and Industrial Joinery up 10.7%.
For the first nine months of 2018, total Group turnover was up 5.4% like-for-like at €422.2 million:
- Turnover for Building Materials Trading advanced 3.7%, boosted yet again by a recovering market,
- Concrete Industry turnover rose 7.7%, driven notably by an increase in volumes of ready-mix concrete,
- Turnover for Industrial Joinery climbed 9.5%, fuelled yet again by the momentum of its new product AM-X.
Outlook and developments
Faced with a still uncertain construction market and a wait-and-see climate linked to future regulations, HERIGE is continuing to focus on a strategic roadmap for its business divisions that will enable it to create profitable and lasting growth.
Next publication: Turnover for Q4 2018 on 5 February 2019
(after the stock exchange closes)
All our financial communications are available on our website www.groupe-herige.fr
HERIGE Group focuses on three sectors of the building industry: Building Materials Trading, the Concrete Industry and Industrial Joinery. Originally based in the Vendée region, HERIGE currently employs more than 2,300 people and has a strong presence in Western France.
HERIGE is listed on Euronext Growth Paris
Indices: CAC SMALL, CAC MID & SMALL, CAC ALL TRADABLE, ENTERNEXT©PEA-PME 150
Codes: ISIN FR000 0066540, Ticker: ALHRG
Alain Marion - Chairman of the Executive Board
Caroline Lutinier - Head of Group Communication
Tel.: +33 (0)2 51 08 08 08
ACTUS finance & communication
Corinne Puissant - Analyst/Investor Relations
Tel.: +33 (0)1 53 67 36 77 - E-mail: email@example.com
Anne-Catherine Bonjour - Press Relations
Tel.: +33 (0)1 53 67 36 93 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org