Another upturn in 2012 H1 activity
Positive outlook for the financial year
Consolidated turnover (1st January – 30th June) – unaudited
|In € millions
|1st half turnover
Growth mo mentum maintained
In the 2nd quarter of 2012, Tessi posted a slightly higher turnover than the €63.1m recorded last year at €63.2m.
The activity generated by Tessi Documents Services was sustained at €40.6m, against €39.2m in 2011, an increase of 3.3%. Organic growth came out at 3.5%, with Tessi selling the US subsidiary Docubase Inc. (taking effect on 1st January 2012).
Tessi Marketing Services posted an activity of €8.0m, against €10.0m last year, as it suffered the impact of a sharp downturn in the logistics activity. Corrective measures are currently being taken.
CPoR Devises sustained a good growth rate at €14.6m, representing a 5.4% increase over the period.
During the half, the activity per business unit was as follows:
- Tessi Documents Services increased by 4.2% to €82.8m (+4.4% in organic growth).
- Tessi Marketing Services fell 11.2% to €17.5m.
- CPoR Devises registered growth of 5.1% to €26.9m
Favourable trends for 2012
For the 2012 financial year as a whole, Tessi aims to pursue both its organic and external growth.
Next press release, 2012 H1 results, on 5th September 2012 after close of trading.
- Tessi is the document processing specialist in France
- 3,464 staff at 31 december 2011
- Listed on Euronext Paris Eurolist B – ISIN Code: FR0004529147 – Symbol: TES
- Registered head office in Grenoble (38)
- Established in 1971 and acquired in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, current CEO
- N°1 in France in data acquisition and processing
- N°1 in France in deferred promotional management
- N°2 in France in check processing
For more information about the Group: www.tessi.fr